Welcome to Listsaurus!

Jacki and Miranda are most pleased to have you present. This blog was created as a way for the two BFFs to keep in touch seeing as Miranda decided to up and move far, far away. Jacki misses Miranda, and Miranda misses Jacki! They share affection for a lot of things, most notably making lists! Also, vocabulary. Their brilliant minds decided to combine a way to keep in touch with an outlet for their endless quest in wording and listing. Join them on their bonding, loquacious journey.

Friday, August 19, 2011

After much brainstorming...

...we have decided that this week's list is five favorite toys when we were in elementary school!

There were many discussions trying to decide how to make this specific enough to have to think hard about it. We talked about board games, and then dolls, and specific age brackets. After much back and forth we decided that toys (not including board games) from elementary school would be enough of a challenge.

I can think of a few right now, and it'll be super fun to write up a quick list of all the toys that I can remember and then pair it down from there.

Does anyone remember 'Melanie's Mall'? I do!

I have a sneaking suspicion that this'll be on my top ten! I loved the crap out of those little dolls. I even had the escalator piece that took about four C cell batteries. It almost never worked because my mom never had C cell batteries in the house because, well, why would she?

-Miranda

1 comment:

  1. Because Melanie's mall should run like Melanie's house (especially if it is under Melanie's roof): on pure love, hard work, determination and CATS. Not C cell batteries. psh.

    lol I never had Melanie's Mall, my sisters and I were all about Polly Pocket :D

    ReplyDelete