Welcome to Listsaurus!

Jacki and Miranda are most pleased to have you present. This blog was created as a way for the two BFFs to keep in touch seeing as Miranda decided to up and move far, far away. Jacki misses Miranda, and Miranda misses Jacki! They share affection for a lot of things, most notably making lists! Also, vocabulary. Their brilliant minds decided to combine a way to keep in touch with an outlet for their endless quest in wording and listing. Join them on their bonding, loquacious journey.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Disney animated classics top 5 - Miranda edition!

So I've been thinking about this for a few days now. It was much harder than I anticipated being! There are so many amazing Disney films, I just started listing ones that I enjoyed. There are a few left off of this list that have a spot in my top ten for sure. Here we go!


Jacki I knew your number one would be Beauty and the Beast, and you were spot on with my number one! :D

I was *this close* to adding The Rescuers Down Under (I didn't realize it was one of your favorites too!) as well as Lion King. They were both beat out by Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood though.

What a great first round of listing! Time to pick next week's. Stay tuned Listsaurusous! That's the name I just came up with for our fans. We'll see if it sticks.

-MirandaiscopyingJackilikeshealwaysdoes<3

p.s. I also forgot 'the' in 'the little mermaid' =O

2 comments:

  1. HAHAH you forgot "the" too!!! That was the first thing I noticed. I had no idea you liked Robin Hood as well :D Sword and the Stone might have made it on my list too if I had watched it more recently..but also I really hated Madame Mim or whatever her name was as a kid so it just didn't stick as one of my favorites. Gosh, how would you like to pick our next big list theme?

    p.s. You know I never mind when you copy. I consider it sharing. And sharing is caring or something to that affect. And I care a lot about you! hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I know that you don't mind : D I feel the need to mention it for our newcomers just in case they aren't familiar with how often we "copy"one another and the fact that we don't mind :]

    And yeah, sword in the stone is so good! I love when madame mim(?) and merlin are having their wizard fight! And when the girl squirrel falls in love with squirrel Wart!

    ReplyDelete