Welcome to Listsaurus!

Jacki and Miranda are most pleased to have you present. This blog was created as a way for the two BFFs to keep in touch seeing as Miranda decided to up and move far, far away. Jacki misses Miranda, and Miranda misses Jacki! They share affection for a lot of things, most notably making lists! Also, vocabulary. Their brilliant minds decided to combine a way to keep in touch with an outlet for their endless quest in wording and listing. Join them on their bonding, loquacious journey.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Excellent addendum.

It looks as though we'll be doing volley replies via posts! I like this idea, as it includes our audience and leaves surprises for one another. That's a win-win, which everyone loves. Also I just figured out that I can add Jacki as an author on this blog, so her posts will be published by her login, not mine. This is the best day ever!

Now to continue with my point. I believe that restricting this week's list to Disney classics only is an excellent idea. Perhaps we'll do a Pixar one later! I haven't started writing mine yet (I'm surprised that you've started already!) but I've been thinking about it a lot! Are we restricting ourselves to only animated, or are we including live action as well? I thought I had picked such a simple topic!

-Miranda

2 comments:

  1. I don't often think of the live action disney features as "disney". I always get this excited little kid feeling thinking about the disney classics with the beautiful animation and fun story lines. Let's keep it to disney classic animation. I only have 2 on my list so far. Having only 5 spots is proving to be quite difficult!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked 5 because I knew that it would be a challenging list! Disney classic animated films only. Tough!

    ReplyDelete