Welcome to Listsaurus!

Jacki and Miranda are most pleased to have you present. This blog was created as a way for the two BFFs to keep in touch seeing as Miranda decided to up and move far, far away. Jacki misses Miranda, and Miranda misses Jacki! They share affection for a lot of things, most notably making lists! Also, vocabulary. Their brilliant minds decided to combine a way to keep in touch with an outlet for their endless quest in wording and listing. Join them on their bonding, loquacious journey.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

This week's list has me in a bit of a tough spot. Jacki and I decided that we would do our top five favorite things about PAX, which was a fantastic idea, but tomorrow my geek blog goes up and I'll be doing a full run-down of my bursting-at-the-seams-with-awesome weekend. I don't want to do double posting, but alas, a teeny tiny bit of it is going to happen.

Last week Jacki wished that I would have been more comprehensive in my post, i.e. I would have talked a bit about my favorite toys like she did. I have absolutely no qualms, holds, reservations or hesitations in saying that she was 100% correct and I truly promise that I had every intention of rectifying the situation with this week's post.

However! In light of the first paragraph of this post, I am sorry to say that I will not be adding additional information to my list. I am so incredibly sorry to disappoint. I'll be better next week, I swear! I really want to save up my PAX-memory mojo for the post that'll be going up tomorrow because I can guarantee that it'll be a lengthy one!

So now without further ado, and that introduction out of the way, I present to you my Top 5 Most Fantastic Moments of PAX 2011!


In order to assuage your feelings of remorse for my lack of supplemental information, I will provide you with a few photos of these five favorite things!






Be sure to check out my geek blog tomorrow if you want to hear all about the amazing things that happened, including a lot more information about the five things pictured here! I promise they're pretty good stories :D

-Miranda

2 comments:

  1. I could've sworn I commented on this. How strange! I miss you and reading this again and again makes me really wish we could just live near each other again and share our geekiness with each other. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will live near one another again someday! :')

    ReplyDelete