Welcome to Listsaurus!

Jacki and Miranda are most pleased to have you present. This blog was created as a way for the two BFFs to keep in touch seeing as Miranda decided to up and move far, far away. Jacki misses Miranda, and Miranda misses Jacki! They share affection for a lot of things, most notably making lists! Also, vocabulary. Their brilliant minds decided to combine a way to keep in touch with an outlet for their endless quest in wording and listing. Join them on their bonding, loquacious journey.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My First PAX! :)

Jacki here with a quick listsaurus update :) Unfortunately this will be a quick post as that my kid sister is waiting behind me to hang out. I have much to say about the great time I had so perhaps I'll go back for an edit but for now here it is:



It was great to see friends, all the cosplay was awesome and the free shirts and videogame previews were great! Battlestar Galactica was a blast and I LOVE my new swag from Sanshee (SO glad we discovered them at PAX) Can't wait for next year!

-jackisinahurry

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see which items made our top five, plus what order we put them in! You must have known that the Wil Wheaton photobomb would be my number one 8)

    ReplyDelete