Welcome to Listsaurus!

Jacki and Miranda are most pleased to have you present. This blog was created as a way for the two BFFs to keep in touch seeing as Miranda decided to up and move far, far away. Jacki misses Miranda, and Miranda misses Jacki! They share affection for a lot of things, most notably making lists! Also, vocabulary. Their brilliant minds decided to combine a way to keep in touch with an outlet for their endless quest in wording and listing. Join them on their bonding, loquacious journey.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Disney classics list teaser...

Mirandaaaaa...the little black sketch pad in the pic is my official "Listsaurus" bookie. Belle & Beast are just providing useful and welcomed inspiration. Hehhehh... I'm going to go for a run then perhaps afterwards you will be back home from the airport.

I think I'll also use the notepad available on my iPhone in case an impromptu list tickles my brain and I just HAVE to show you (and Listsaurus bookie is not immediately available). For example....I'm waiting in line at the grocery store and I am struck with list inspiration. Wouldn't it be fun to log on and notice a quick list uploaded to make you laugh? To kick off that mini idea, here is a quick list to make you smile :D These are just a few shades of blue I happen to really love....There are so many more to choose from! Do you have various shades of green that you prefer over others? What fun names do they have? The weird names people come up with for colors...hahah anyhow, I'm off to run now. I hope you enjoyed this post, friend.

Jackisnowthinkingtoohardaboutthecolorblue

2 comments:

  1. I love your idea! Consider it condoned. I'll set to work researching the names of my favorite shades of green so that I can make a list of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :D I just typed in, "different shades of blue" in google and wrote down a few that popped out at me heheh. I'm excited to see your list :)

    ReplyDelete