Welcome to Listsaurus!

Jacki and Miranda are most pleased to have you present. This blog was created as a way for the two BFFs to keep in touch seeing as Miranda decided to up and move far, far away. Jacki misses Miranda, and Miranda misses Jacki! They share affection for a lot of things, most notably making lists! Also, vocabulary. Their brilliant minds decided to combine a way to keep in touch with an outlet for their endless quest in wording and listing. Join them on their bonding, loquacious journey.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Impromptu reply!

Here is my list of my favorite shades of green! Styling shamelessly stolen (or at least attempted to be stolen) from Jacki's list of blues. I had to look these up to find their names. Usually I just point to a green and go, 'Oh I really like that color!' So I hope that my dedication to the project is recognized here. I truly went above and beyond.

Also, my favorite shade of blue is cerulean. Just a fun fact for you all!


1 comment:

  1. Cerulean!! <3

    I like Forest Green and Kelly Green a lot :D

    ReplyDelete